Why use a 360º Holistic Approach to School Security Programs?
How is a 360º approach different?
It’s practical, collaborative, and accessible.
The 360 Security Assessment
- Accessibility of the information is immediate, ongoing and mobile enabled
- Immersive visualization – Visual inspection capability
- Connects the physical reality and the future state of security
360 Programmatic Implementation
- Practical recommendations from Subject Matter Experts that address security and life safety as well as workplace violence
- Consistent evaluation that facilitates planning and development programs
- Pre-assessment to complete design. Multi-disciplined approach from data collection and recommendations to contract administration services and exit briefings
360 Community Utility
- Collaborative stakeholder involvement. Transparency and visibility into critical programs meant to address access and tracking students
- Provides context and clarity for first responders in an emergency
- Equips school resource officers with Command and Control tools and Training tool for school leaders
Why Choose a Holistic Approach?
Tangible Value in Every Phase
Specifically Defined Needs
- Meet with stakeholders to define the security and safety criteria
- Site Data collection with 360 Interior Mapping at each location
- Develop initial site conditions report
Detailed Analysis and Recommendations
- Perform Risk Assessments and Develop Risk Assessment Report that identifies areas of concern
- Develop a training plan for education department and school management and administration, staff, students and parents
- Develop system-wide and school-specific recommendations for facility security upgrades
Pragmatic Program Management
- Define a delivery methodology that meets the needs of the program and its specific context
- Provide program management services for site upgrades
- Provide ongoing support to the effective implementation of school security and safety changes