This is a Service Level Agreement (SLA) between Client and Coast 2 Coast. This document identifies the services required and the expected level of the client portal and digital twin services.
- CONTENT means collectively, any files, designs, models, data sets, images, documents, or similar material submitted as part of your deliverable package
- USER means authorized users including but not limited to the employee(s), the employee(s) of your affiliated companies, and the third-party collaborators to whom you grant permission
- THIRD PARTY refers to other entities that may provide additional services or content in addition to our services. These third parties have the responsibility for their service or contents. In addition, the Agreement or legal policy of the third parties may be applied for their service or contents.
- Provide all necessary information and assistance related to service performance that allows Coast 2 Coast to meet the performance standards as outlined in this document
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request
- The Client shall inform Coast 2 Coast regarding changing business requirements that may necessitate a review, modification, or amendment of the SLA
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Within 24 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as a HIGH priority
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as MEDIUM priority
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as STANDARD priority
- Remote assistance will be provided in line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Service and Performance