With so much going into the project, most property owners find their new acquisition or a rehab project is behind schedule before it even begins.
That’s where we can help. Our clients in the multi-family market know they can rely on Coast 2 Coast’s industry expertise to side-step common pitfalls and delays.
Why should you choose Coast 2 Coast to complete As-built Surveys?
1. Because you need deliverables that deliver – QUICK
- Since our approach is relationship-focused, we supply “smart” 2D, 3D and 360º deliverables customized to aid you with estimation, optimize project management, and dramatically lessen the time needed for due diligence activities
- As an extension of your team, Coast 2 Coast completes back-office work like drawings, construction documentation, base 3D models, etc. under your guidance
2. Because you need numbers that don’t lie – FAST
- Knowing the true existing conditions of amenities, units and site-plans means better estimates for renovation and future maintenance costs. An exact representation takes the guesswork out of calculating furnishings, fixtures, finishes
- As part of the due diligence process, owner and developers can decide early in negotiation if a property is a good fit by using the gathered data to complete feasibility studies and calculate ROI
- Completed property condition assessment checklists and photo documentation will accelerate planning for facility maintenance and required upgrades
3. Because you need a partner that can adapt to the speed of your business – NOW
- By aligning our workflow schedules and deliverables to that of our clients – whether we collect the data or use existing data formats – we collaboratively create processes that make both teams efficient and agile
- We understand the multi-family housing industry and what’s required to get a project off to a good start