Chattanooga, TN March 18, 2020: As the “COVID-19” pandemic continues to develop, we understand the challenges our clients are facing. We are pleased to report that our teams working from home – using cloud-based systems and collaboration platforms – continue to deliver on all fronts.
- Each member of our staff has the tools, resources, and training to effectively work from home. We use an array of project tracking and collaboration services and we meet in real-time to stay abreast of our clients’ projects.
- We are fully cloud-based. Your deliverables are available online and on-demand through secure systems which have multiple layers of redundancy and security. We continue to deliver current projects to our clients on time with the same high level of quality you’ve come to trust from us.
- We have team members living within driving distance of most major metropolitan US areas. This enables us to avoid air travel and have our regional professionals survey empty spaces when and where it is safe.
- Our staff works as a team. In the event the lead project manager becomes ill, another member of your assigned team is fully prepared to complete the project.
- We have virtualized all our internal and external face to face meetings. We recognize that meetings are critical to our long-term partnership and we are conducting lunch and learn as well as project update sessions via webinar platforms.
Without a doubt, these are unusual times for business. While some fieldwork has necessarily been rescheduled, rest assured the Coast 2 Coast team is well equipped and prepared to meet your as-built survey and 3D modeling project requirements. We look forward to meeting your needs in the days and weeks ahead.
About Coast 2 Coast: With a reputation for delivering critical architectural documentation tailored to meet the needs of each architect, engineer and property owner customer, we simplify commercial renovation and construction. Our CAD drawings, 3D models, and 360 photography solutions supply the needed tools to successfully manage design data and inherently complex projects. Whether it’s an elaborate, single-location, a multi-site project or part of a franchise effort, Coast 2 Coast discovers the true existing conditions so our customers can envision what their building could become.